New Price! CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified. White 2017 Acura TLX 2.4L w/Technology Package FWD 8-Speed Dual-Clutch 2.4L DOHC 16V 10 Speakers, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, Blind spot sensor: warning, Electronic Stability Control, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Four wheel independent suspension, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Leather Shift Knob, Navigation System, Power door mirrors, Power moonroof, Rear window defroster, Security system, Speed control.
24/35 City/Highway MPG 24/35 City/Highway MPG
Acura Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* 1st scheduled maintenance, Complimentary 3-month AcuraLink trial, Complimentary 3-month SiriusXM Radio Service. Includes Trip Interruption, Rental Vehicle Reimbursement and Concierge Service
* Limited Warranty: 24 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Vehicle History
* 182 Point Inspection
* Roadside Assistance
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* 2017 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards
Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
Awards: * JD Power APEAL Study Acura of Thousand Oaks has received the Precision Team Dealer of Distinction status for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016 and again in 2017. The most prestigious and coveted honor that Acura can grant to its dealerships. The status recognizes those dealership that demonstrate superior achievement in customer satisfaction, sales and service training, customer follow-up, and business management. Come see us today!
* Quiet cabin at highway speeds; rear seat legroom is generous; ample trunk space and in-cabin storage for small items; typically priced less than German competitors. Source: Edmunds